(1) To ensure smooth flow of the pump, good lubrication.
(2) Submersible pump pressure, flow stability, normal temperature in all parts, no high temperature, current stability.
(3) Pump runs smoothly without abnormal vibration, noise and so on.
(4) Stable operation within the range specified on the nameplate performance index.
Some manufacturers will have some very special requirements for their own pumps. Then it is in the procurement, there may be a certain demand for high temperature. If the use of the process, 300 degrees or so there is no way to use the temperature, then he for the overall production, may not play a big role. So some of the production enterprises, in the process of submersible sewage pump procurement process, the most need to take into account the problem is its high temperature performance.
In fact, we will find that this equipment in the production and processing, because it can use a different material for production, and he has a lot of accessories, in the production process, you can also use some very high temperature materials, So we buy it, as long as their choice of this production material, it has a certain high temperature resistance, then buy their own back to the sewage pump, it can have a certain high temperature function.
So in the process of buying the submersible pump, as long as all of his materials can be high temperature, then it is in the course of the use of high temperature effect. Enterprises in the procurement, you can be very confident to buy it, to ensure that the use of the latter part of the process, there will be no security problems occur.
Submersible sewage pump in the field of ore applications more and more popular, in order to apply different environmental requirements, production processes, product performance, also need to have a new upgrade. The future, mine submersible sewage pump will move in what direction?
1. Technological innovation will lead the new technology, new materials continue to mine submersible sewage pump production in the use. For example, the traditional casting process to more advanced stainless steel stamping welding process development. Stainless steel stamping welding multi-stage pump core components using stainless steel sheet, with die stamping, with high reliability, good sealing, high precision, its hydraulic performance and pump efficiency is generally better than the casting process production of submersible sewage pump , Stainless steel stamping welding process is mine submersible sewage pump future development trend.
2. Design to more efficient, energy saving, environmental protection direction. For example, oil-filled motors are designed to develop environmentally friendly water-filled motors. Oil-filled submersible motor cavity filled with medium for the mechanical oil, and water-filled submersible motor cavity filled with water, one of its advantages is zero pollution of water, more environmentally friendly. In addition, with the frequency conversion technology in the application of motor design gradually popular, the future mine submersible sewage pump will be more efficient, energy saving.
3. Integral design to the development of removable modular design, that is, motor and pump parts and other modular combination to facilitate the disassembly and replacement of damaged parts, to extend the life of the pump, reducing the use of cost purposes.
Mine submersible sewage pump in foreign countries also has a broad market, but also need to ZTE water production enterprises to actively improve product performance, enhance the application effect, for the depth of overseas markets to fully prepared.
Submersible sewage pump, the pump uses a half-open new impeller, the pump efficiency can be increased by 30%. Beautiful appearance, small size, light weight, large flow, over-current part of the suction structure, strong sewage capacity, not because of small solid Particles or fibrous inhalation, and will not be damaged prematurely by the inhalation of abrasive media. The overall structure of the pump is simple, easy loading and unloading and maintenance. It is absolutely safe and reliable in the working surface containing gas and coal dust, and the silencers with independent intellectual property rights in the exhaust port have greatly improved the conditions of underground construction condition.
Structural features: Pneumatic motor part: by the rotor, leaves, cylinder, shell, upper and lower cylinder head, roof and other components. The rotor has four uniform distribution of the radial groove, slot with the blade, the upper and lower cylinder head each have a blown eye, the air pump starts, the high pressure gas from the inflatable eye to open the leaves of the leaves, while a large number of High pressure gas from the main duct into the cylinder, pushing the blade, driving the rotor rotation work. In the bottom of the shell with a sealed cavity, cavity with a gas ring, the water separated, the use of gas and water pressure, so that the ring rose, enhance the sealing effect.
The flow of liquid is maintained by the energy gradient. When the flow is reduced to near zero, the impeller may increase the peripheral velocity around the inlet due to the action of the inertial force of the liquid, so that the energy near the wall increases, which keeps the liquid flowing The energy slope necessary for the flow of the line no longer exists, so that the flow near the impeller inlet is reversed. The centrifugal pump head is constant for a given impeller diameter and flow, whereas the moving head is a function of the flow. At some point on the head flow curve, once the lift head exceeds the centrifugal head, then the pressure gradient at these points , Resulting in the opposite direction of flow, that is, the phenomenon of reflow.
General centrifugal pump to set the return line, one can act as the minimum return line, when the user flow is less than the rated flow of 30% of the pump, the role of the protection of the pump; Second, the tank of material flow, Some places have dead zones, material aggregation, precipitation, deterioration and so on.
If you want to ensure the high efficiency of multi-stage centrifugal pump, then the factors which affect the multi-stage centrifugal pump will be destroyed or controlled within a certain range. We want to know the efficiency of multi-stage centrifugal pump is the volume, hydraulic and mechanical efficiency of the three multiplication of the results. Here we have to talk about the cause of multi-stage centrifugal pump to reduce the effectiveness of what causes.
1. The effect of the pump itself will cause a great impact, the same conditions under their efficiency difference of up to 15%.
2. If the multi-stage centrifugal pump his operating conditions lower than expected, then the pump performance will decline, the energy consumption increased.
3. motor his efficiency is generally not change, so we must be careful when choosing the motor.
4. To pay attention to the efficiency of his machinery will have an impact on the quality, so when we choose a good pump, after the management of the impact is very small.
5. Hydraulic friction and resistance are collectively referred to as hydraulic losses. If the pump after a period of operation, it will inevitably make the impeller wear, this time the loss of water will increase.
6. Because the filter cylinder will appear toxins, intake and other issues, these problems will affect the multi-stage centrifugal pump his evacuation and operation.
7. Before we open the pump operation, pay attention to the appropriate preparation work, if it is not in place so there will be pump cavitation problems, but also make the pump increase the amount of noise, pump efficiency will decline.
Stainless steel centrifugal pump in the operation of the sudden leakage is mostly due to changes in operating conditions or operation, improper maintenance caused.
1) Take the time, cavitation or a long time to suppress pressure, leading to seal damage;
2) The actual output of the pump is too small, a large number of media pump cycle, the accumulation of heat caused by media gasification, resulting in sealing failure;
3) For a long time outage, restart the manual when there is no manual car, friction due to adhesion and tear off the sealing surface;
4) Medium corrosive, polymerizability, gelatinous material increased;
5) Sudden changes in ambient temperature.
So Nanjing lanshen Pump Corp.LTD., to remind you, pay attention to the daily protection of the pump, do not have to start a long time to do the appropriate treatment, pay attention to the pump operating conditions
Users’ water consumption is generally dynamic, so water shortage or excess water situation occurs. And the imbalance between water and water is reflected in the water supply pressure, that is, water and water supply less, the pressure is low; water and water supply more, the pressure is large. Maintain the constant water supply pressure, so that water and water can be maintained between the balance, that is, water supply for many times, less water when the water is less, thus improving the quality of water supply.
Constant pressure water supply system is very important for users. In the production of domestic water supply, if the water supply for some reason or lack of water, may affect the quality of life, serious will affect the safety of survival, such as the occurrence of fire, if the water supply is insufficient or water supply, can not fire, Causing significant economic losses and casualties. Therefore, the water area is used constant pressure water supply system, can produce greater economic and social benefits.
With the development of power technology, frequency control technology is improving, with frequency control as the core of the intelligent water supply control system to replace the previous high water tank and pressure tank and other water supply equipment, starting smooth, starting current can be limited to within the rated current, Thus avoiding the impact of the start of the power grid; the average speed of the centrifugal pump is reduced, which can extend the life of pumps and valves and other things; can eliminate the start and stop when the water hammer effect. Its stable and safe operation performance, simple and convenient mode of operation, and complete and thoughtful function, will make water supply to achieve water, energy saving, saving manpower, and ultimately achieve efficient operation purposes.
Some users may not know the working principle of sewage pump, in fact, it is just a pump and motor connected with the work of the equipment, when used in the same time can be submerged work, compared with the general pump, there will be Greater work performance, and the footprint is relatively small, very easy to use when the large, large sewage pump can be automatically installed, the operation method is very simple in the installation of sewage pump, it can play a greater work Characteristics, of course, the quality of self-test sewage pump is also very important factor, you must know how to do the detection work, for the sewage pump operation methods, selection problems and other aspects of a certain understanding, which will make you better use the sewage pump, but also to check the direction of movement of the rotor, from top to bottom to see if the clockwise direction to run, to meet the normal use of performance, in order to confirm the quality of the sewage pump, Phase operation, if the fuse is found to break the phenomenon, be sure to check the reasons, and then put into use, through this method, there will be a greater use of results.
The deep well infusion techniques of deep well submersible pumps are extremely harmful to human health and the environment, and may minimize the risk of harm, as compared with other disposal technologies such as surface landfill, storage tank or incineration. Because it has the following advantages: Perfusion liquid stored in the deep geological layer, to avoid pollutants into the biosphere circulatory system; can reduce the atmospheric, water and shallow stratospheric environmental pressure; can replace the surface environmental capacity; when the environmental capacity is highly scarce And high processing costs, can reduce the cost of pollutant treatment; expand the scope of pollutant control technology selection. In all cases envisioned by the risk analysis, the risk of deep well infiltration is between one and one millionth of a million, and the safety factor is much higher than other waste disposal techniques.