The equipment always starts frequently. If there is no other reason, it is easy for us to think that someone is playing a prank, but sometimes such problems are real. When using a submersible pump, such problems should be dealt with quickly. .
1. When the user installs the submersible pump, there is no check valve installed at the inlet and outlet, which causes the water to return quickly after stopping the pump. After the outlet pressure drops, so the submersible pump will start again after it is lower than the preset pressure. The solution to the frequent start of this submersible pump is to install a check valve at the outlet of the self-priming pump to solve the problem.
2. The self-priming pump will start automatically after the faucet is not turned off or there is water flowing elsewhere, which will cause the outlet pressure to drop. Checking the faucet closed state and finding out where there is a leak is the solution for frequent start-up of the submersible pump.
3. The distance to be conveyed is long and the height is high. The pressure required is large. The pressure set on the pressure controller cannot meet the requirements for use. You can first open the controller cover and use a flat-blade screwdriver to turn the middle adjustment knob clockwise. It can be solved by turning to get higher breaking pressure.
4. The reason why the submersible pump starts frequently may be because there is no gas in the pressure tank above the self-priming pump. You can unscrew the gas filling nut on the pressure tank and add gas to the inside with an air pump to stabilize the pressure tank. The role of pressure, it should be noted that not every full submersible pump has the function of filling the pressure tank.
5. If the submersible pump is intact before using for a period of time, and the phenomenon of frequent start and stop occurs suddenly, then the automatic switch may be broken. You can replace an automatic switch to see if the fault still exists.
If you have a problem, you must quickly resolve it, otherwise the problem will accumulate more and more. Submersible pumps always start frequently. Such problems affect our work and our use. Of course, we must pay more attention to the analysis and solution of the problems.